Dr. Tracey Thompson is a highly-qualified, bilingual, plastic surgeon. She is the co-founder of Incognito Medispa and Incognito MD, a cutting-edge plastic surgery facility providing a full range of cosmetic lasers, injections, treatments and surgery. Dr. Thompson has a particular interest in breast surgery. She is an extremely experienced breast surgeon, performing many augmentations, lifts, reductions and even breast reconstructions every month.
For over 15 years, Dr. Thompson has been committed to excellent results. She brings a uniquely female perspective to the practice of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Thompson listens. She is very direct. She works with a team of experienced medico-aesthetic technicians and a dynamic administrative staff to provide comprehensive treatments and excellent patient care. Dr. Thompson’s team approach, impeccable qualifications, commitment to results, quality of care, and office facility, places her and her colleague, Dr. Louis-Philippe Germain, at the highest level for cosmetic surgery, laser treatments, injections and other non-surgical aesthetic procedures.
Dr. Thompson has practiced in the Ottawa-Gatineau area since 1998. She is an active member of the medical staff at the CSSS-Gatineau Hospital. Even while working full-time in Gatineau, she joined the Queensway-Carleton Hospital from 2007-2010, before re-focusing her energies in Gatineau, on the Gatineau Cosmetic Surgery Clinique and Incognito Medispa. Dr. Thompson and Dr. Germain
added the state-of-the-art private surgical facility Incognito MD in 2014, where Dr. Thompson now performs her cosmetic and most breast operations. Incognito MD and Incognito Medispa are conveniently located 10 min from downtown Ottawa.
Dr. Thompson’s qualifications include:
• Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada—Plastic Surgery (1996)
Fellowship training in Hand Surgery—University of Toronto (1998)
• Fellowship training in Craniofacial Trauma—University of Toronto (1997)
Plastic Surgery Residency—McGill University (1994-1996)
General Surgery Residency—Dalhousie University (1992-1994)
Rotating Internship—Memorial University of Newfoundland (1992)
Doctor of Medicine—Queen’s University (1991)
Chief of Plastic Surgery CSSS-Gatineau 2003-2011
Examiner for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeon of Canada in Plastic surgery 2004-2011;2014-
Dr. Thompson is a member of the following associations:
• Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
• Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• College des Medecins du Quebec
• Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons
• Association Des Specialistes en Chirurgie Plastique et Esthetique du Quebec
• American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
• Federation Des Medecins Specialistes du Quebec
• College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
• National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Thompson and her excellent team, look forward to meeting you at INCOGNITO MEDISPA and INCOGNITO MD.