Along with his surgical expertise, Dr. Humphreys has built his practice on his ability to carefully listen to your needs and goals and customizing your surgery to fit your desired outcomes.
Dr. Humphreys attended the University of Saskatchewan where he received his Medical Degree, with great distinction in 1997. He then completed a residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He was certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in 2002 and subsequently completed fellowship training in hand, peripheral nerve and microsurgery at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Humphreys started his surgical practice in Calgary, Alberta following his extensive training and cofounded Macleod Trail Plastic surgery in 2011.
Dr. Humphreys recognizes the many reasons that may be motivating you to consider a cosmetic or reconstructive surgery for your face or body. He understands the strong connection between how you look and how you feel and he will share his expertise with you to ensure that you look and feel your best.
Dr. Humphreys' memberships and appointments include:
* Member of the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
* Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
* Member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
* Member of the Alberta Society of Plastic Surgeons
* Member of the Alberta College of Physicians and Surgeons
* Clinical Professor for the University of Calgary
To book a consult with Dr. Humphreys, please call 403-242-5080